(+977) 065-414247, 414297     info@ganapatimicro.com.np

Products and Services

Capital Structure

The authorized capital of the company is 200 million rupees. Its issued and paid up capital is 110.745 million rupees among which 67.63% capital has been funded by its promoter shareholders and the remaining 32.37% by public shareholders. Guheswori Merchant Banking & Finance Ltd. is the major promoter shareholder of the company where as other individual promoters with long experience in their respective sector has also been involved in promoting the company.